IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 will be held at three hotels:
The Fairmont, The Intercontinental Mark Hopkins and the The Stanford Court, A Renaissance Hotel
Badges should be picked up from the IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 Registration desk which will be at The Fairmont Hotel prior to your session
Information on Registration, Audio Visual Equipment and other items can be found under each type of session below.
Submission of Technical Papers - click here for more information
- Papers in poster and oral sessions are of equal quality and prestige. Poster sessions
and oral sessions are all given 105 minutes.
- For papers in poster sessions, authors have have a 4'x8' poster board to showcase their works in a highly interactive format.
- For papers in an oral session, authors will have 17 minutes including time for questions and answers for your presentation. Each oral session room will have an LCD projector, overhead projector, screen, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. You need to bring your own laptop to use with the LCD.
IEEE COMSOC POLICY:
All IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 technical paper presenters must register at the FULL rate.
For authors presenting multiple papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to three papers.
If additional authors are attending the conference or your session they must register at the appropriate rate.
- Tutorial Workbook Submission
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE 6 November 2006
- Tutorial presentations should be prepared in Microsoft Powerpoint and e-mailed as an attachment to email@example.com
Audio - Visual
Each tutorial presentation room will be set with an LCD projector, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. If you require an overhead projector, laptop or other equipment please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tutorial presenters will receive a One Day Complimentary Registration for the day of their tutorial. Your badge will be available for pick-up at the Pre-Registration Counter on-site at The Fairmont Hotel. If you wish to attend IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 on other days you will need to register with payment. You are also invited to attend the Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening.
Design & Developers and ACCESS'06 Business Forum Sessions
Audio - Visual
The panel presentation room will be set with a Lectern and Microphone LCD projector, lavaliere microphone and laser pointer. If you require an overhead projector, laptop or other equipment please email email@example.com
Plan on being at your session 20 - 30 minutes prior to the start time in order to make certain that your presentation is set.
KEYNOTE AND PLENARY SESSIONS
A member of the IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 Committee or IEEE Communications Society Staff will contact you to discuss your needs 3-4 weeks before the conference. If you have any questions beforehand please email firstname.lastname@example.org