PEER REVIEW IS NOW CLOSED
PAPER WAS ACCEPTED PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AT
to submit your final paper
IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full paper for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is five (5) pages. However, GLOBECOM will accept six (6) pages. Manuscripts in excess of five pages will be charged an over-length fee of $100 for the sixth page. Manuscripts in excess of six pages will not be considered for conference review. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
Authors MUST submit their papers electronically using EDAS. The submission process involves the following three steps:
- Creation of a personal account on EDAS (if the author does not already have one)
- Registration of the paper (requiring a title and short abstract of up to 150 words)
Note: Be certain to provide information for all authors including affiliation and country when you register the manuscript. Otherwise, the author listing will be incomplete in all web and print listings of the technical program.
- Upload of the paper. Only in pdf format. No more than 6 pages for review.
The maximum length of final manuscript is 5 pages. There will be an over-length fee of $100 per page.
In the EDAS software, you will be asked to select one of the 15 Technical Symposia or the General Conference for IEEE GLOBECOM 2006. Please choose one that best matches your paper topic. Note that the General Conference will only accept papers on topics not covered by other symposia. Please refer to the Call For Papers for more detailed information. Links to individual symposium at the EDAS website are provided in the following:
IEEE GLOBECOM 2006 Technical Symposium Titles
Use the sample manuscript as a visual aid for formatting. Note that as shown in the sample, the first page of the manuscript must include the title, authors, and abstract. All company clearance and approvals should be obtained prior to submission.
For questions concerning manuscript submission, contact the EDAS Administrator. For questions concerning technical content, symposia, etc, contact the appropriate symposia chair/co-chairs or the Technical Program Chair as appropriate.
Free EDAS Paper registration deadline: 5 March 2006, 11:59 pm EST
Paper Manuscripts Due: 17
March 2006, 11:59 pm EST
Paper Acceptance Notification: 5 July 2006
Camera-Ready Manuscripts Due: 30 August 2006
CALL FOR PAPER - click here